• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

I want one of these in my house in the mountains...

YabbaDoo

• Owner

Very nice place. Digging the solar pv. Fixed or solar tracking?

Fixed.

My "little" wood stove weighs in at almost 400#………………….wonder what that bad boy goes???

Heck even my little "Stove That Jack Built" is well in the 500 pound range. Even 2 men have trouble packing mine around. I could only imagine the shear weight of that stove and all the heavy steel in the doors. OMG! No longer in the pounds listing its in the Tons category.

Dang! Thats one heck of a wood cook stove! I wonder what the compartments on the right of it are for?

I have always been a fan of them. I'd love to have one, but believe it or not they are spendy! Plus, I don't like the enameled ones as well. They are ugly. This is something I could dig:

Posted Image

• Like 2

A long time ago we lived in a house that had an oil circulator and a 2 burner pot belly stove. Both were used to heat the house, but the pot bellied stove served double duty as a cook stove. We had no electric stove at the time. The wife could cook a 4 course meal on that thing. She could regulate the heat like no one I have ever seen. Some mighty good food came off that little stove.

• Owner

Do I hear wedding bells? Shhhhh... Oh snap...:bolt:

:lmao::lmao2: Yeah right... I doubt that seriously. I will admit yes YabbaDoo is nice looking gal but I'm not exactly looking for relationship. So no disrespect to the females of the site but sorry I'm not exactly looking or even thinking that. But I'm proud to see females jumping on board and getting there hands dirty and maintaining their trucks. But as for the stove... post-2-138698211799_thumb.jpg It's not exactly like above but it would work for cooking the need be. I got to admit it does a excellent job of heating the main house. I've got one similar in the guest house and it got a flat top to cook on but since the stove is stuff in the fireplace its rather poor for cooking on but once again in a pinch you could if you had to. Both stoves are built here locally... Called... "Stove That Jack Built".

Makes the stove draft better…………………..aka, burn more efficiently. 90 degree bends and long horizontal runs should be kept to a minimum on a wood stove for best performance.

Oh, yea, I understand that... But you said, "Women"... I suppose thats because men like bending things at 90 degrees? :lmao:

Best Performance is always key:thumb1: And, sooo not looking to get married anytime soon... Been there, done that and it would take one hell of a man to convince me to do it again.... Just sayin'

...Mike is not one hell of a man?! Shoot! ...if I was not married. :hug::lmao2: