• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Mopar1973Man.Com Forum is getting new software

Wow....................Just got home from Florida a few hours ago and I missed a lot it seems. I can not get into my user control panel to access it heck there is no place I have found with a user control panel anymore to change my signature to get rid of the video that was linked into it that is now present in every post I have made.

I think it's a great improvement Mike. I have only been on the desktop site briefly but it works 10 times better from a smart phone/tablet than the old site. I haven't even been able to access the full site from my phone in months, it just went bonkers every time. I had to install tapatalk just to access the site which was OK, but now I'll be able to delete it and use the mobile version.

• Owner

Wow....................Just got home from Florida a few hours ago and I missed a lot it seems. I can not get into my user control panel to access it heck there is no place I have found with a user control panel anymore to change my signature to get rid of the video that was linked into it that is now present in every post I have made.

UserCP is up in upper right corner where your name is at when you click on your name all the settings drop down.

That is where I am going and there is no option for signature and when I go to your link I can't access that it gives a pop up screen saying I don't have permission for that area.

The only options I get are

E-mail and password

ignore preference

manage face book

manage twitter

manage attachment

notification options

my notifications

Edited by Wild and Free

Every site that I frequent always does this to me…………………………..once I get "used" to the format and how all the stuff operates, they wind up changing things!!!! :mad@computer:  :soap:  :yme:

It's similar to having an extended "relationship" with a woman……………………once you know all the rules……………..she decides to change them without telling!!!! :ahhh:

• Like 1

• Owner

I really didn't have much choice...

vBulletin 4.x.x doesn't support....

• [*]
HTML5 [*]IPv6 Addresses [*]Internet Explorer 10 and 11 (CKEditor Issues)

So with a software falling apart and not being properly supported I had to keep up with Internet standards so I changed softwares.

Our new software provider Invision Power Board