• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Mopar1973Man.Com Forum is getting new software

• Owner

It better have 3D holograms.
Ummm. No. :rolleyes: But it will be supported software by Invision Power Board. (IPB) http://www.invisionpower.com/ This is the workbench URL right now. PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER OR POST. I'm going to leave the URL open for people to look in and see what happening. I've got lots to do including converting the exist database over, redesigning the security, redesigning the donation system / advertising, graphics and layout. So like I said you'll be able to look in on the changes as I build and if there is a problem please come back here and post up any problems, ideas, thoughts, etc.

• Owner

Well I got ISX to look over the software and he's liking what he sees for smart phone use (no tapatalk). My problem is that I'm going to have to shut down both sites (forum. and forum2.) and build the new site with the converted data and then set it up one step at a time. The biggest problem is getting all the data converted and then setting everyone access again for the site. A screen shot...post-2-138698212023_thumb.jpg

• Owner

That's what I'm trying to keep down. I've about 75% of it done on the forum2. side but I got to re-update the database which would take about 1-2 hours. Not I'm wondering if I can swap the URL under both programs without much problems. I know that the current forum. is heavily modified and the address swap would case some issues but I'm wondering about the new forum2. if its swapped.

Hey, hey! Well, because my browser on the computer I use is still screwed up, I won't get to appreciate the magnitude of the change. Having to adapt to the new way of things. Wonder if its 100% or is there still some glitches to work out?

• Owner

Using Firefox and Windows XP. Remember back a while ago, I posted up about how webpages, etc. were not showing completely? Real funky looking...

Strange... MoparMom is having the same issue with Ubuntu Linux and FireFox 26.0 it won't go to the site at all. After un-installing the whole browser and re-installing works fine now.

Wow....................Just got home from Florida a few hours ago and I missed a lot it seems. I can not get into my user control panel to access it heck there is no place I have found with a user control panel anymore to change my signature to get rid of the video that was linked into it that is now present in every post I have made.