• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

High Idle Kit Is Here

Things that make you go hummm?

I live 60 miles from DieselAutoPower and am wondering if they would only bill me $45.00 to tune in the parking lot.  I guess I'll call them tomorrow and find out.  I need to set my tire height also as I'm 6 mph off according to the charts.

Question to the board: 

Even in warm weather my grid heater cycles every few seconds.  I have removed the IAT sensor to clean, but it was spotless as I have no exhaust brake. Should I replace the sensor, as I had to replace the MAP sensor a few years back?  I get tired of that annoying click and light dimming when the heater cycles off and on.

Things that make you go hummm?

I live 60 miles from DieselAutoPower and am wondering if they would only bill me $45.00 to tune in the parking lot.  I guess I'll call them tomorrow and find out.  I need to set my tire height also as I'm 6 mph off according to the charts.

Question to the board: 

Even in warm weather my grid heater cycles every few seconds.  I have removed the IAT sensor to clean, but it was spotless as I have no exhaust brake. Should I replace the sensor, as I had to replace the MAP sensor a few years back?  I get tired of that annoying click and light dimming when the heater cycles off and on.

Unfortunately, IIRC, you will not be able to recalibrate your speedo for your tire size. Because of the catcher software, once you remove the smarty, your settings go back to stock. When you load a smarty onto a vehicle, the smarty "disables" itself and it can not be perpetually used to load onto other vehicles until the original is put back to stock.

• Like 1