• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

2014 Deep Freeze

dorkweed

+12F here today!! It was -20F at about 4AM though.

Yeah, it was only -8*F at my ranch when I rolled out this AM.  Warmed up (relatively typing) faster today than the prior 3; and like I said in my prior post, it got up to 20*F today.

She is from Colorado so she is used to the warm air anyhow. lol.

Every body knows Colorado is the Banana belt of the plains states. :tongue:

Funny, I always thought it was the "California" of the plains states!!!! :duh:  :rolleyes:   Or is that what you meant by "banana belt"???

• 2 weeks later...

-14*F as I type this and we are headed to about -27*F tonight. I guess I will find out how well my '12 TDI will start at that temp. with no heater on it. I also read in today's paper that this is now the second COLDEST winter on record here and the next 10 days have zero days with the low above zero...... DAMN, I am tired of the cold......