• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Mp3 Music, Best Cheapest Music Source/player?

Wild and Free

I scrolled all around with it when it was here.  You just have to be more precise lol.  The "wiser" generation is just too used to things that don't require a lot of precision, but as things get smaller you just have to learn.  We got my granny a computer and she was slamming the keyboard as if it was the same mechanical typewriter she had last used.  

Pink definitely made it stand out.  I thought the whole "manly color" thing goes out the window after you get out of school.  Though my dad walking around public places with my moms maltese and a pink leash is something I just won't do haha.  I will carry a pink purse around no prob.  Thats so far out there that I think people know it's not mine.  But the dog......no lol

...in this day and age, people probably would just look at you and think you had a gender identity crisis. :lmao: