• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

When Will The First *** Dodge/cummins Owner Come Out?

dorkweed

This crap is getting ridiculous!!!  How many of y'all think we're being force fed this garbage by the liberals and by the media???  I try to treat folks how I'd like to be treated plain and simple regardless…….…………………I can tolerate their lifestyle, but I don't have to accept it.  I personally believe it's a sin.  Hate the sin;  but pray for the sinner.

I think it's more about themselves and publicity it receives than it is about them and their lifestyle.

Edited by dorkweed

It took me a while to figure out what you meant.  Yes, the liberal media makes me want to throw up on a daily basis when I watch the news.  I don't care if you are straight or not, but don't push it off on everyone else and I will do the same.  There are bigger problems in the world that are pushed to back burner. 

• Staff

They are all competing with each another to see who can get the biggest trophey for being the most twisted. That way they get big media attention, slowly tearing down a strong moral society.

Insurmountable debt, argueing, arrogance, never agreeing, lies, caring for nothing but they're own finacial/ political gain, the offending of those that believe in the Bible and those that had loved ones who died for this country. Enforcement of a healthcare system run by folks that cannot balance their own checkbooks. Legislating jobs out of the country, placing an ever bigger tax burden on the working class. Approving drug use.  As if there's no God, no Son of God.

Means only one thing to our poor young kids....  ending up with little no conscience/ work ethic, seeing glorified blood gut movies, swearing, adultry as common practice, guns as common practice.

I've noted lately almost no one driving with love and regard for others on the highways. Recent increase of hit and runs, deliberate running over people, shootings over childish road rage, school shootings. It is a symptom of things to come.

A country without direction/ guidance is a failing country.

I think the good hard working folks with little or no debt, good morals in this country should split off from this tryanny and continue America as it was originally intended.

Edited by JAG1

I tried to speak to a man and woman while they were picketing CFA a while back. From what I could get from them it was about them and no one else. Accept us and our lifestyle or there is something wrong with YOU. I live and let live myself. They choose there lifestyle not me. I can tolerate it, but I dont have to accept nor agree with it. That makes me a homophobic bigot in there eyes. Now who is intolerant.

• Like 3

As a believer in Christ, the bible says its wrong and a sin. I look at it as any other sin. I hate the sin, but not the sinner. But it's a tough subject when family members are involved. I'll except it, but do not expect me to celebrate it in any sort of cerimony. If children are involved it gets tougher. But same concepts remain. People will say I'm judgemental. Ok, I am judgemental. We make judgements everyday. Between right and wrong. Somebody needs to stand up for what's right. I base my moral compass on the bible. Gods word doesn't change with the times. Call me a right wing conservative. Ok, fine.

I have a daughter who is a lesbian. We've had a really close relationship. She knows my feelings and has never came out of the closet with me or my wife (step mom). But I'm not stupid. I guess it's as good as it can get. We avoid the subject and love each other. But there is a barrier between us that limits the depth of our relationship. I've not shared this much. But it's pretty faceless here. Lol.

Edited by joecool911
  • Like 2

anyone  who  watched   any of the  Sochi  Olympics  probably noticed    several   'fans'    and   athletes  sporting   'rainbow'  fingered  gloves...  No doubt    in   opposition to  Putin's    statement  @ beginning of  the  games...  (about  you know what)...

• Like 1

The NFL one who came out was here...  As in 4 miles from my house.  Then the westboro group did their rituals and everyone in college made a huge ring to block them or something.  

Anyways I have *** friends being this whole city is very "accepting" and I really don't care.  To me the nation is built on principles from the bible but that means it is built against the freedom of religion thing.  The bible gives details about right and wrong and it is what a lot of laws are based upon.  However, a religion is simply a way of life.  There are many "bibles" in this day and age so you can't pick one and say its the correct one simply because it is older.  I believe you can think what you want as long as you don't hurt anyone.  It is wrong to kill, punch someone, etc, as well as mental pain such as cheating on someone or this or that.  It is basically what the 10 commandments say.  The finer details of the scripture is where all the conflicting opinions come into play and I just don't see the wars and arguments that stem from them as being productive or the true intent of religion.  I think religion is a way to bring about harmony.  Way too many use the finer details that can be interpreted many different ways as a means to drive their belief, when this merely stimulates violence.  

This crap has been going on for centuries.  Is slavery wrong?  Is poverty wrong?  It will keep going on because of the way we interpret religion.  Why is the government basically split between 2 sides when they are both people?  They have very powerful minds being used in a very corrupt-ful manner.  There is no reason they can't weigh out the benefits, create scenarios, etc. together, to come up with a great plan for society, rather than just argue based on the ideals of one party or the other, which also circulates around religion..in a country where religion is free and hence no sole religion should be influenced upon us in the form of a law.  

I'm gonna get shot.  

• Like 1

I wasn't trying to be @$$, just meant watching the news in general raises my blood pressure.  My sis has *** friends and I have no problem with any of them.  We don't talk about that and we respect each other.  Everything is ok between us.  I respect other peoples views, beliefs and what have you, all I ask is you respect mine. 

too many people look at the   letter of the law,  as  opposed to the  intent...    Some  things  just can't be  written  without opening the flood gates  of   conjecture...       and  a   few   opportunists   jump in  with  both feet to   kick open the  'loopholes'...  For  their personal agenda. Not to mention  the  grandstanders  or  soapboxers..

These  same  people  who  loathe  religion,   (which  paints  out  a  pretty good  road map  of  how  we  should live)    are  the  same  ones  who hide  behind  'laws'  (which  DICTATE  how  we  should  live)..       In  either case,    there are  'rules'  in our  lives!   

I  can't  understand  where  the   division  occurred..     unless   'laws of man'    seem to  have  more  'pull'???  

I don't know about you,  but not  spending  Eternity in Hell   is  a pretty good  motivator  in  this ol  cowboy!

Gee,  the  10  Commandments  are  pretty  much  covered (lawwise) in  one  form  or another  in  our   lives...       (except  the   'no other God'  part)    ...    Do these  10  precious   'laws'   piss  them off,  because   'they'  didn't  think of them  first?  

• Like 2

• Staff

Basically, most all religons have the same laws. They all boil down to the one most important great principle of all..... to love your neighbor as thyself.............(not a twisted sexual meaning).

It's a sinful mind that causes wars and killings over misinterpretation. We are all sinful in nature is why we need  such guidance.

You younger guys will see..... as the Bible says lawlessness will increase, seas will roar, (climate change) not from our trucks neither.... it's from an increase in evil deeds toward each other.

The Bible tells us not to hate anyone but rather love is key to helping them understand God and true love. I have nothing against sinners, but sin itself, it's just when you pass laws condoning sin is when it's so so bad. I believe that country will get punished.

• Like 3

The NFL one who came out was here...  As in 4 miles from my house.  Then the westboro group did their rituals and everyone in college made a huge ring to block them or something.  

Anyways I have *** friends being this whole city is very "accepting" and I really don't care.  To me the nation is built on principles from the bible but that means it is built against the freedom of religion thing.  The bible gives details about right and wrong and it is what a lot of laws are based upon.  However, a religion is simply a way of life.  There are many "bibles" in this day and age so you can't pick one and say its the correct one simply because it is older.  I believe you can think what you want as long as you don't hurt anyone.  It is wrong to kill, punch someone, etc, as well as mental pain such as cheating on someone or this or that.  It is basically what the 10 commandments say.  The finer details of the scripture is where all the conflicting opinions come into play and I just don't see the wars and arguments that stem from them as being productive or the true intent of religion.  I think religion is a way to bring about harmony.  Way too many use the finer details that can be interpreted many different ways as a means to drive their belief, when this merely stimulates violence.  

This crap has been going on for centuries.  Is slavery wrong?  Is poverty wrong?  It will keep going on because of the way we interpret religion.  Why is the government basically split between 2 sides when they are both people?  They have very powerful minds being used in a very corrupt-ful manner.  There is no reason they can't weigh out the benefits, create scenarios, etc. together, to come up with a great plan for society, rather than just argue based on the ideals of one party or the other, which also circulates around religion..in a country where religion is free and hence no sole religion should be influenced upon us in the form of a law.  

I'm gonna get shot.  

If you get shot it wont be from my gun.

One  thing our forefathers and their forefathers came here for was to escape religious persecution. All across Europe a man or woman could be subjected to horrible punishments just for offending the church. The 1st amendment says Congress shall pass no law respecting the establishment of a religion. I always felt this was to be sure that church did not wield the power they held over all in Europe and would allow all to worship as they please without fear of being persecuted or worse at the hands of the church. This to me is the separation of church and state. I do not see anything wrong with prayer in school, congress or any other government function. The country thrived on it since its inception. That being said and with the religious freedom we have here, that should open the doors to other religious prayers at the same functions. How to handle that is well beyond me. Where I come from, Episcopalians, Baptists, Lutherans, Methodists, Catholics, and many more interpret the bible differently. Who is right? That is a question one has to answer for himself and to his God.

History is full of wars fought by both sides in the name of God.  Many of Nazi Germany's belt buckles were inscribed with "God is with us" below an eagle carrying a swastika. I have oft wondered if God has a book of names of all the souls sent to Him by others in His name. The size of such a list would be staggering and it keeps growing daily.