• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

When Will The First *** Dodge/cummins Owner Come Out?

dorkweed

• Staff

My gradmother escaped Germany when the Nazis started to gain power. She had the correct discrimination skills to see that it was wrong. She was one of the lucky ones.

If you guys read the Bible giving it full advantage, full oppurtunity, you will see it begin to affect your heart in a very great way, you will begin to see a wisdom unlike any other. God is not a harsh God and we all need his wisdom of forgiveness and love toward others.

Edited by JAG1

Jag, you're right. It's a personal choice. We are starting a new church in Colton. Our first service is this Sunday at 10:30 at the Colton grange. We've got a bunch of really nice people. Looking to bring new people to Christ and help Christians grow in their knowledge of the bible. You are welcome to join us this Sunday.

• Staff

Thank you for the invite Joe, but, my wife likes the church weve been going to for many years in Oregon city. Even though I know it would be exciting to see God's work taking place in a new church in Colton.

There are a lot of good friendly folks out your way. I know this from having lunch at the little cafe several times... people behave as if everyone is family out there :thumb1: I noticed lots of folks out there are into the kinds of things I'm interested like working on cars and trucks too.

I have a very good buddy that I help out there once in awhile.

We should meet up for coffee and lunch sometime........

Mike

Edited by JAG1

Mike,

Glad you have a church home. It would be nice to have lunch someday and talk about that tank unit project.

It is exciting to be on a new church plant. Never experienced before and it's a growth opportunity for everyone involved. I am the treasurer and more than likely will be an elder too. We've only formed the "legal" part so far to satisfy the state and Feds for 501c3 non profit status. We will soon be forming the important part, church biblical leadership. I've grown a lot during the process.

There is a guy in our church that restores old cars and trucks. He's an amazing painter! He does $50,000 restoration projects. You might be interested in a field trip to molalla.

Joe

Edited by joecool911

• Staff

Those cars guys are makin' all the money. Interesting some can pull down $5,000 on one car just making the right deal with only a quick clean up and detailing .

If we get together I can make up a cut list for the cut out and material sizes for the tank access with bolt lengths of everything you need. One steel support needs a notch to keep in place for support. I figured it all out so no new holes are drilled into the frame, just using existing holes. Had my 3400 lb camper on all last summer for the test, no sags or tweeks in the bed. :thumb1: Be willing to help with it too if you want.

Those cars guys are makin' all the money. Interesting some can pull down $5,000 on one car just making the right deal with only a quick clean up and detailing .

If we get together I can make up a cut list for the cut out and material sizes for the tank access with bolt lengths of everything you need. One steel support needs a notch to keep in place for support. I figured it all out so no new holes are drilled into the frame, just using existing holes. Had my 3400 lb camper on all last summer for the test, no sags or tweeks in the bed. :thumb1: Be willing to help with it too if you want.

He does down to the frame work. He's got a years worth if work now. Doesn't do any flipping. Just custom work for clients.

I use my truck for work daily. Bed carries mostly materials and tools. So having the project spread out over a few weekends shouldn't be a problem. First thing I'd do is the return line and draw straw once I had easy access. Getting fittings off the tank unit was the hard part of doing the 1/2" line to the engine mounted fuel filter.

Edited by joecool911