• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Whats This Mean To You?

hex0rz

I wonder if it was just a lack of technology that caused us to just start realizing this. I also dont really know why its so hard for people to accept that the facts/theories are changing. Why try to fight it? The scientific facts are right there. We were wrong this whole time about the dinosaurs.... oh well. I think it is kind of cool to think that humans and dinosaurs may have lived together for a period of time. That also makes me wonder what actually caused them to go extinct and why humans are still around. Adaptivity?

..and yet, there are still 'naysaysers!

..."every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God."

But there was every animal on the ark. Some came in by 2's and some by 7's. I can't think of the verses in the Bible that dxplain that but I know it's there.

I'm a bit confused at what your trying to say? :think:

..and yet, there are still 'naysaysers!

..."every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God."

I'm a bit confused at what your trying to say? :think:

What I meant was that I don't think any animals become extinct because of the flood since there were at least 2 of every kind saved on the ark.

• Owner

Regardless dinosaurs are extinct period. Digging up bones and analyzing this stuff just seem like a huge waste of money. I wish this doctors and scientist would put this much effort into saving lives of the living people that are here on the planet NOW! Still have diseases, cancer, and other things that need attention. But something that is dead and gone and study it more??? :rolleyes:

...well, not all dinosaurs! :tongue:

There are many that are still alive and well, today!

BTW, watched the news recently, said they might have found a cure for HIV. Was tested on a young girl. We shall see.

Regardless dinosaurs are extinct period. Digging up bones and analyzing this stuff just seem like a huge waste of money. I wish this doctors and scientist would put this much effort into saving lives of the living people that are here on the planet NOW! Still have diseases, cancer, and other things that need attention. But something that is dead and gone and study it more??? :rolleyes:

My bet is they already have cures, especially for cancers but there's too much money to be made by letting people be sick. I heard of one guy where I live taking 6 new study type cancer treatments, over $100 000 by the time he's done, this is on top of already going through cancer treatments for the past year which cost who knows how much. Why would the drug companies ever want to end this constant guaranteed income? Besides that, if people didn't get sick and die, the world would become way to overpopulated

• Like 3