• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

• 1 month later...

yah, I likely was a few hundreths of a second away from never posting here again...:wow:

Meanwhile, first latch installed in the door, today I'll get the pin mounted and pray nothing locks up!  

20210503_192846.jpg

Edited by PilotHouse2500

• Staff

I hope that I never said anything wrong @PilotHouse2500 to make you want to stop posting. I am very sorry if I did. My wife says that I am always guilty of saying the wrong things, have been beaten with strong words many times and deserved it.

• Staff
9 hours ago, PilotHouse2500 said:

No, I meant I was likely a few hundredths of a second from not being on this planet as a living being....if he had T-boned us at 60+ mph....I don't think I'd have made it.

I am really glad you made it thru that. And I hope you get treated right from the insurance.

1 hour ago, Dieselfuture said:

I think @dripley is mistaken your thread for @Blueox01 one similar situations, he may need some of that blinker fluid too :sofa:

I should add blueox01 video is posted in my thread "my truck almost killed me" but I know he posted it before too. 

22 minutes ago, Blueox01 said:

20190905_095719.jpg

1 hour ago, Dieselfuture said:

I think @dripley is mistaken your thread for @Blueox01 one similar situations, he may need some of that blinker fluid too :sofa:

I should add blueox01 video is posted in my thread "my truck almost killed me" but I know he posted it before too. 

I was hauling the boat in below.

Edited by Blueox01

Yep thats the one. I came home to only 3 cans of blinker fluid and one can I put in the freezer yesterday. But I do have a jug of high test in the cabinet. Crown Royal Black. I need some of that now.  Sorry for my confusion. Maybe to much high test fuel.

• Haha 3

Another door I had laying around made the ultimate sacrifice yesterday (at one point I had 17 doors, got down to 6, will now be down to 2).  I like how it's looking, trying to keep the "look" of the styling of the era.

20210505_173406.jpg

20210505_173359.jpg

Edited by PilotHouse2500
  • Like 2

• Staff
13 hours ago, dripley said:

Yep thats the one. I came home to only 3 cans of blinker fluid and one can I put in the freezer yesterday. But I do have a jug of high test in the cabinet. Crown Royal Black. I need some of that now.  Sorry for my confusion. Maybe to much high test fuel.

Do you have any extra for guys blinkers almost completely wore out? 

• 1 month later...