• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

You must have a glass bead blast cabinet. That linkage looks awesome.

One thing I really miss and need to get a decent compressor set up for.

I'm still on the fence about painting my 47RE, but the more I see your posts I don't see how I can't... looks great.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

spent my weekend getting the requisite cuts on my fingers and stabs in as well...but I learned a few things this weekend:

1. Minnesota sports had a good weekend (Wild win, Vikes win, Gopher hockey sweeps the Ugly Helmets, and Gopher football beat Penn to stay undefeated)
  2. My air shear handles 16ga no problem
  3. My electric nippers handles 16ga no problem
  4. My neighbor challenges me every step on this project to take it up one step better (more on that later when I can show a picture)
  5. Building a firewall is time consuming 
  6. 4x8 16ga sheets are HEAVY and cantankerous.

20191110_153511.jpg

20191110_153500.jpg

• Like 2

Looking great, my guess is the cab is coming off a few more times, if you haven't might want to check and adjust the valves at some point with the cab off as it looks like it might be tight later on for the #6. They really don't require a whole lot of adjustment and you would likely be set for a long time.

Also might want to make a short list of items to do while you have good access to the engine. Couple small fuel items on the drivers side and the sort.

But really coming along nice.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...