• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

DAP Injectors

TFaoro

The 03-04 is actually flatter, wider, than the 04.5-07 but it works, and is becoming more common.

I am not sure I agree with it, yet, but time will tell.

There are quite a few people talking about how the flame front works, etc and apparently it works with 03-04 in 04.5+ but not the other way around.

I know quite a few people doing it, and so far I haven't seen a single issue from it. There was one possible issue on Cummins Forum but there where other issues so it's really hard to say.

Could you post some links to that info.  I'm having a hard time finding much.  Looking in advance to when I need injectors.  205,000 miles now.  Thanks.

Ill have to go see if I can find some of the threads, I know there was at least one on CompD.

I am still not 100% sold on it, but like I said it's starting to get proven.

I think the BMS50's would be a good OEM replacement.

Thanks.  I've always thought I'd get 50's when injector time came.............whether they be DDP, F1, or now BMS/DAP.

• 2 months later...

The BOSCH MOTORSPORT (BMS) Injectors are Great!!!

All new components.  They will last longer as they are far within spec.  We can even match flow the injectors we sell for a small additional cost to bring flow rates even closer. 

We also offer the BMS with the spray pattern for the 04.5-07  for an extra fee.  For BRAND NEW injectors under $2100 its the best bang for the buck!

• Like 1