• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Sytle tweaking

• Owner

I'm back up to no good again. I'm back to customizing the style a bit more give it some zing but trying to lighten the code as much as possible. Yes, I remember to insert the truck of the month (Congrads to YabbaDoo). But I'm going to keep on tweaking the skin to get the most out of it. So don't be surprised if a color looks odd for while like the grey color in the post box here will change. I got to modify the code a bit. Oh yeah before I forget the screen now rolls up enough to see the background picture again.

Oh yeah before I forget the screen now rolls up enough to see the background picture again.

When I do that all I see is the windows and roof of the truck.

I am on my laptop with a 17" monitor so it is not terrible small and running Win8 so the resolution is pretty decent (1600X900). I see you changed something because now I can see the truck all the way to the axles.