• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Govt In Nevada Taking Mans Land and Cattle

• Staff

Way I understand it is this family settled this land in 1870 when the land was considered worthless. This was way before BLM ever existed. Then BLM comes along years later and says it's theirs... pay the fees for grazing or else. Now they might go so far as to kill this guy and steal his cattle.

What needs to happen is the Governor step in and and grant him his deed to the land. Obama should if the Governor won't.

It's sad if they don't step in to help this family.

A disagreement over building codes warranted the building Dept. I was dealing with to call in 3 police officers from next door. Even though I maintianed myself, stayed polite

Edited by JAG1

• Staff

Heard on the radio that one BLM officer took a very small 'little ol' lady' and flippeg her over his hip to take her down to the ground, getting her face shoved into the gravel. The officer was one of the larger officers.

It was Bundy himself they interviewed and told his story.

His son was tasered day before yesterday.

Bundy says there are around 1,000 protesters giving him support.

Folks from all around the country called and are rooting for him and his family. Many said if they had the money they'd fly out and add their support. Two that said this were LEO's.

Edited by JAG1

You would think if one had a deed proving ownership of said land, there would be NO room for argument. It sounds to me that they have been enjoying the unrestricted use of free ranging on land that wasn't legally theres all these years, and now that the govt has a plan for this land, theyre upset they have to find a new home for their 1000 head of cattle. Just because you've been granted access to something for so long doesn't mean you have rights as a land owner. And he hasn't really been granted much of anything, as he has been fighting this since the early 90's. Bottom line, if it isn't your property....where is the argument?

My grandfather went through a similar situation years ago on his  ranch in Wyoming. Due to the dry conditions he would sometimes turn his cattle loose on state lands for a few weeks at a time to graze to keep the cattle from destroying the grass in his fields. It was such a remote area with literally no human interaction that he did so for a decade or more before finally being noticed by a couple of land surveyors. he got a knock on the door one day by a game warden and was told he had to remove his cattle from their land. No big deal, not his land so no argument from him.

Maybe there's more to the story than I'm grasping, I just don't see where he's being victimized.

In no way shape or form does the constitution give the feds any rights to own or control any piece of land in this country, it is a state issue and the feds should not be involved, if the county sheriff had a pair he would be arresting all of the feds, most people do not know that local sheriffs have more power in this country than any other official fed or not including the president. This is how the founding fathers deliberately set up the constitution.

A bit of info to help you understand D4L

http://www.infowars.com/blm-action-in-nevada-is-unconstitutional-heres-why/

• Like 1

I was not aware the Bureau of Land management is a federal entity? That in itself makes no sense and should be left in the hands of the individual states. That is one major difference geographically between the eastern half and western half of the country, there is not nearly as much open land here as there is out west.

I was under the impression this was state land that was being fought over, is this not the case?

Regardless, where is the Nevada state Game & Fish in this fight for the endangered tourtise? It should be the states primary responsibility and authority for the protection and management of fish, wildlife, and plants and their habitat.

In response to this article:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/will-feds-stage-violence-to-frame-cliven-bundy.html

...someone tell me how the govt. can step in with their TEETH showing in relation to this situation, but yet, the american populace is advised not to do the same. With W&F's post earlier about the commissioner saying that people are asking to be killed by showing up armed tells me that it is just another ploy to show a dominance. I think EVERY protest needs to have teeth present. These people going down there being herded themselves like the cattle into speech zones are just not getting it.

The govt. is showing they mean business doing this, we need to show them we mean business too! It will be interesting to see how this unfolds. I certainly hope that the locals will unite and show the govt. that it they are willing to turn this into a bloodbath, the rest of us are not going to let them get away with it.

Live via U-Stream

http://www.infowars.com/breaking-clark-co-sheriff-says-blm-will-cease-operation/

A meeting live between the sheriff and Cliven. The BLM issued a public announcement and the sheriff announced it at the gathering and Cliven drew the line in the sand and requested the BLM turn in all guns and tear down all fee areas within an hour. Now we are waiting. They are returning the area back to public grazing use, hard to hear some of what was said with the crowd noise. They are going to give his cattle back as well.

Guess the Dirty harry and his son will be looking for some one elses land to steel to give to the Chinese for their 5 billion dollar solar farm. Or the cleptocrats will wait until it falls off the media radar and do an under handed claim jump again using a different tactic like usual.

Cliven Bundy needs to be recompensed for this! This man should receive back 100% and MORE!

Just got the scoop on the latest! VICTORY!

...I was praying for this last night! Thank you for hearing my prayer, God! :hyper:

ALSO, HARRY REID, you and your SON need to be held ACCOUNTABLE for this!

Edited by hex0rz

Cliven Bundy needs to be recompensed for this! This man should receive back 100% and MORE!

Just got the scoop on the latest! VICTORY!

...I was praying for this last night! Thank you for hearing my prayer, God! :hyper:

ALSO, HARRY REID, you and your SON need to be held ACCOUNTABLE for this!

Here is a story about that statement.

http://grumpyelder.com/2014/04/how-much-of-a-role-does-harry-reid-really-have-in-bundyranch/

The  'other'  half of  this  story  is  the  tons of  money  from the tree huggers..  and  the   massive  weight they  impose  on  DC...

'they'  don't  want   cattle  on  public lands.  PERIOD...        I  won't  rant  in here  about  the  benefits  of  controlled  grazing has!   

Another  factor  could  be   the  state of Nevada  using  their   muscle  for  water rights..  and  using the  fed  as  the  thugs  to implement.   Las Vegas   is  pumping  water from  the  northern 2/3's of the state  (gobbling up water,   and  forcing  farmers/ranchers  out)   Sure,  they  can  stay.... but without  water  it's  suicide.    It  only takes  the  smallest of  loophole  to   start  eviction..

Edited by rancherman

Vegas and the use of water to irrigate full blow desert are the biggest waste of a natural resource in my mind, same goes for most of what is considered farm land in Cali, nothing but desert.  I have been through that area and it makes no sense at all to me. Its a shame that the Colorado river dries out hundreds of miles before reaching the ocean like it still did only a few decades ago yet.

Bill,   I'm  talking about  letting  cattle  drink out of  the  natural  waters  that are  either  flowing across  a  persons  property, or  being  pumped out of the ground...  for  stock watering purposes....     and  the    little bit of  irrigation  needed  to    supplement  the  ranchers  winter feed supply....    Not the  mile after mile  of  row crop farming  * subsidized by you and me*    and  using up   water,   just because  it makes  'money'.

The  Monsanto's  and   John Deeres,  CIH"s    etc    are making sure      DC   gets  the   point!

I'm  right in the middle of   a  massive    'turn  native grass into   irrigated  corn'  type  phenom...      and   our   Ogallala   aquifer  is  the   supplier of  this needed  resource.     I'm  pissed  because it's  really changed  how  I  do business..   I now have to truck cattle  a  couple hundred miles to find  enough  summer grass.(yes,  I'm considering moving my whole operation)  More importantly,   It's  a waste  of  natural resources.  Besides  the  fact our  ground water  no longer safe to drink with  high nitrates.    We really screwed the pooch here.

Without   irrigation,    this   'lush'  country  of  Nebraska  too   is  just  as  you stated...  a  desert..     I don't agree   with how  this  State has   evolved in the  past  30-40 years...   Far as  I'm concerned,   It  should be ALL   native range land.      Ok, OK,     the  eastern  1/3  of the  state  has  pretty heavy soils  and  adequate rainfall...      I  look at   Crop farmers  who   sell every  kernel of  grain for  cash  much differently  than the  Rancher who  plants  just enough  to supplement  their operation...  

This  Spring...  I'm  witnessing  first hand  on  what  a  4 dollar drop in corn prices  has   done  to  land  values,  and    'greed'..     land  is  not  renting  very well at all to the  commercial  operators.        Meanwhile,   our  topsoil  (if that's  what it's  considered...  it's mostly sand )   blows  away!