• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Govt In Nevada Taking Mans Land and Cattle

More on Dirty harry and tho O admin's China dealings and the fact this goes back to Clinton signing a little known executive order when he was in office that basically in short signed over all of our national federally controlled lands to foreign investors as collateral against our nations debts and this story backs this up now.

Some may notice at some national parks that there are United Nations plaques on display if you look and this was part of the federal land sign over that Clinton gave away a huge chunck of our country that the Chinese are coming in and trying to lay claim to now as payment for our huge debt.

http://www.wnd.com/2014/04/reid-smelling-anything-but-rosy-in-ranch-fight/

The "Red Dawn" movie scenario is rolling in in a subtle way I fear.

We owe debt to foreigns. Because of our politicians, this is why.

The AMERICAN people don't owe SQUAT, IMO. Despite any politician signing over any of our land, I for ONE will never allow another country's flag to occupy ours like this manner. You want it our land? Your going to have to fight me for it!

A couple years ago, I learned about a statement saying that there was a chinese land grab down in southern ID. It was going to essentially become a small piece of China and they were going to build a small city there and have a fertilizer plant.