• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Hx back to Hy?

So the ones to get are the DAP RV275's? While running just an HX35 w no programmer? I want to bump up my power maybe just a little, what programmer works best w this setup?

I believe I still have the factory injectors & VP44, but if it ain't broke.......203K

Dave

You can go up to 100 hp sticks with an hx35. How much power you want? For the price of Bosch RV 275s you can get DAP 50s or 60s or a little more. I guess the question is how much power can your driveline hold? Automatic? That will be the limiting factor before the turbo. A programmer will factor in that too, I had the Edge EZ and now I have the Comp and I liked them both...my transmission didn't however.

Thanks, good to know. Changed over to a 6speed w a 13" south bend clutch & a one piece 4" driveshaft. I don't need to go beyond that. I will need to let my credit cards heal up some first. I would like to bump up the power some. I will need the over boost fixed, it's just a rusted piece of junk, I believe it's stuck shut! Saw a Banks Power Head used for $40.

• Like 1