• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Jet Boat Weekend on the Salmon River

MoparMom

Michael is part of the safety crew for this event and will be sitting out on the river aboard a boat for the next couple of days.  Do not expect him home until Monday morning.  He has the RV over at his buddy, Kelly's  place  in town which is jam-packed.  I'm 15 miles away and that traffic has been pouring into the canyon all night.  They should get some good pictures for you all.  This end of the canyon is packed with fishermem, and the north end has the boats.  Love Moparmom

• Owner

Whew! Good night of sleep and getting ready for another day of working safety boat. I hooked up with our boat Captain "Tony Yost" and nice to hook up with good friends from last years Jet Boat races. I'll have my video camera today and hopefully catch somme action shots where we are at. River is high and running rough.  Took a ride yesterday and is mean enough for a normal jet boat to toss it around like a toy in the rapids.