• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Life style change

That is super W&F!!!!  What an inspiration you are.  I weigh only 130 lbs and being diligent with what we eat and how we eat it has always been a big issue here.  Once you throw out the junk & crap you never return.  I'm a health advocate and I'm so happy for you and this BIG life change.  Love ya, moparmom

• Like 3

I knew better as My wife and some others in her family were raised in a holistic healthy environment and always ate pretty healthy and I do like to eat healthy but it was just stubbornness and the love for all food that got me to where I was. My wife has always had healthy food around and we have always raised our own chemical free grass fed beef. My wife is jealous that I am going all in all at once and have showed her up so to speak now. Since she is a runner and even before she was she is a super pasta junky as well as being addicted to the sugar and chocolate in Starbucks coffee. I drank a ton of coffee which I also cut out cold turkey and went with all tea now, I had real cream in my coffee and I drank it strong and dark which was a no no in my life change to get get off caffine and coffee meant getting rid of another inflammation causing item.

My wife is the baby of 7 kids, the older 3 were raised in a traditional meat and potatoes fashion with full immunizations and all have health and weight issues and getting worse into their mid/upper 50s, My mother in law changed and went all natural for the younger 4 kids who are all super healthy "Except for my wifes next older sister who was killed by a drunk driver about 18 years ago" they were not immunized either, ranging from 41 to 51 now and all in good shape and on the slim/skinny side.

• Like 1

Here is a copy of the diet plan I am on from my Chiropractor, The only difference is that organic grass fed beef or Bison is ok, what needs to be eliminated are any grain fed or finished beef and all processed meats.

The reason to cut out the oranges and grapefruit and honey is it has a really high glycemic index which promotes inflammation the worst which I drank OJ and grapefruit juice by the gallon and ate honey and peanut butter every day.

The only part I do not follow is I eat eggs every day, mostly hard boiled which he says is ok but I do fry them in extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil which are both ok too.

but this follows along with the beef, the only store bought eggs that are approved are egglands best as they are not caged or fed commercial feed, they are fed a higher quality feed but My mother in law has chickens so we get farm fresh eggs every week which is the best.

post-180-0-91268300-1397930727_thumb.jpg

TOM TOM TOM............ :lmao:  :lmao: I swing both ways, I like both straight women and lesbians.

Good thing my wife isn't around. :evilgrin:

• Like 1

I also take a concoction of medical food and super foods twice a day, one scoop of metagenics ultra inflamx and dynamic greens as well as one ounce of Braggs apple cider vinegar and Young living Ningxia red juice mixed with an organic juice like cranberry ect. And take my vitamins and supplements religiously, use both Young living which is the highest quality products on the planet and also use metagenics products as well.

Helps that my wife is a distributer for Young living and my sister in law is a chiropractor and dealer for metagenics and I get all products at cost between the two.

http://www.metagenics.com/node/5731

http://www.naturalhealthyconcepts.com/dynamic-greens-mango-berry-p-nutri-dyn.html?utm_source=bing&utm_medium=ppc&utm_term=%7Bkeyword%7D&utm_campaign=Product%20Listing%20Ads

http://www.swansonvitamins.com/bragg-organic-apple-cider-vinegar-32-fl-oz-liquid?SourceCode=INTL401&CA_6C15C=541657832

This stuff is totally awesome from Young living, Ningxia red juice.https://www.youngliving.com/en_US/products/wellness/antioxidant-support/new-ningxia-red

Get the book, eating right for your type. Blood type diet. It works. Wild game, deer, elk, etc are great lean meat. Pepperoni made from deer is awesome too. Lol.

My next step in a week or so is to get a full blown blood work panel done to see what I need to adjust to keep my healthy change going without causing other issues.

I also take a concoction of medical food and super foods twice a day, one scoop of metagenics ultra inflamx and dynamic greens as well as one ounce of Braggs apple cider vinegar and Young living Ningxia red juice mixed with an organic juice like cranberry ect. And take my vitamins and supplements religiously, use both Young living which is the highest quality products on the planet and also use metagenics products as well.

Helps that my wife is a distributer for Young living and my sister in law is a chiropractor and dealer for metagenics and I get all products at cost between the two.

http://www.metagenics.com/node/5731

http://www.naturalhealthyconcepts.com/dynamic-greens-mango-berry-p-nutri-dyn.html?utm_source=bing&utm_medium=ppc&utm_term=%7Bkeyword%7D&utm_campaign=Product%20Listing%20Ads

http://www.swansonvitamins.com/bragg-organic-apple-cider-vinegar-32-fl-oz-liquid?SourceCode=INTL401&CA_6C15C=541657832

This stuff is totally awesome from Young living, Ningxia red juice.https://www.youngliving.com/en_US/products/wellness/antioxidant-support/new-ningxia-red

I think you can get the same thing from Red Bull. Lol.

I did the elliptical for 4 months, 500-1200 calories each day.  That thing works wonders.  I don't care for the stationary bike or treadmill.  I ate like crap and still looked incredible so eating good and doing that would shove the weight off quick, as you have experienced.  

Do pushups and that will take care of the rest.  I started with 1 and after I while I was doing 40 at a time.  Just get on your knees instead of your feet if you can't do a full one and build up to a full one.  Just do that 1 little pushup once or twice a day.  The next day, try for 2.  Then 3.... sounds easy...because it is.  I was amazed at how many I racked up, plus it builds everything.  I don't like the gym crap because it just builds one specific muscle, and blehhhh I want to build them all.  

Keep at it.   :thumb1:

:piwwp:

Sorry, someone had to do it!!

Post up some pix of yourself............before, during and after.

I turn 50 on Sunday................still 176-180lbs. at 5' 11".

Simple carbohydrates are the main cause of the obesity epidemic......................they are easily digested and cause a spike of insulin in the blood which causes your body to store it as fat.  Noticed I said SIMPLE carbohydrates...............sugars, pasta, processed grains, rice, junk food beer/alcohol, etc..  Carbohydrates as a whole take LESS calories from your body to digest than do protein and fat...............eating more protein and fat in relation to carbs make your meals "stick to your ribs" and making you feel fuller, longer.

Good luck to you.

• Like 2

I won't let my wife take pics of me "During". I have my fat pics from our last vacation to Florida last December but I have to figure out how to get at them after our computer crash and backup and will get some of the "after I hit my goal which will also be a lifelong during as well" this summer while out on the water on my pontoon again. 

You are right about the simple super refined carbs and sugars that are rampant in our food supply now days. Even the gluten, Gluten is natural but not in levels found in our GMO crops now days, small grains are "designed" to have more protein than what occurs naturally and as protein content rises so does gluten which is a product sought after as fillers and binders in almost all types of foods now days. Our bodies and digestive systems are not meant to process the amount of gluten in the food chain now. Same goes with eating commercially grain fed and finished beef, cattle nor any other animal on the planet were meant to eat "Whole Grains and especially our new GMO Frankenstein crops".

Just to give you all and Idea of 6'3" and 275-280ish looks like from Florida last year.

The Beach pic was on Sanibel island in December, the one on the boat was a Catamaran rum and reggae sunset cruise to a reef to go snorkeling off Key west in July 2014.

The man boobs, back fat rolls, double chin overall obese look is all gone just a bit of muffin top and small amount of belly fat yet to go. From those pics I look like I have a ostrich neck now, didn't realize how much fat and from where I lost, even my hats had to be dropped down a size.

post-180-0-02144000-1398093272_thumb.jpg

post-180-0-16135300-1398093303_thumb.jpg