• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Not to hijack your thread, but I do not have a timeline on when I want it in. I'm trying to piece it together part by part until I have all I need. Then hopefully get it done over a weekend...

I would definitely like to be the first to do that writeup on here!

• Like 1

No worries. I'm trying to do the same. I'm going to order a downpipe from stainless diesel or DAP, then I'll clock the housing and have to chop up my pipe to the intercooler or build a whole new one. Then I'll have to build a bracket to mount the wastegate actuator to. Other than that I think the swap should be fairly painless!

I know the college student adventure... I was there once myself. the silicone tube makes for installing the 351cw really nice. I've a couple installs with them and a couple with out and the one's with them were a lot less work. I think the install times were like 4-6hrs the ones with out were like a full 2 day project.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...