• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Site Age

• Owner

Suck up.......... :lmao: :lmao: :stirthepot::sofa:

Seriously. In the morning I get up sit down with my first cup of coffee and read forum posts here and then I move on to the other forums that I help with as well. But as summer is coming on I'm getting more and more busy. So my morning computer time is shorter. But I enjoy being force to learning to solutions to problems either with trucks or web sites.

Suck up??? Naw... Just honest... :poke:

• Owner

Didn't you start with an Atrari 64?

Actually Atari 400 then upgraded to a Atari 800 I still got my Atari 800 and all my software. I use to write machine language for the 6502 processor on the Atari. I ran a BBS in the evening hours on 2,400 baud modem and had 4 floppy drives. It was Called "Modem Mangler" I used to be rather good with tweaking and tuning old external modems to hit high baud rates. Moved to Idaho try starting a BBS here and failed. Then my computer business started a small site for supporting myself in the field. Then Mopar1973Man.Com was start in 2007 and here we are today.

Yep, even Safeway had a little kiosk up front to test and purchase tubes. Now you just throw everything away. Amazing that kids who could not even drive knew how to fix a TV if it required a tube. Now the kids can't figure out how to flush a toilet without an orientation. My wife's kids when I first started dating her had to ask what the window roll up crank was for. All they knew was electric windows. But they can run the hell out of electronic devices!

Edited by joecool911

• Owner

MIKE! Whaaat the heck is that thing?!

Look up Radio Shack Science Fair it will show you bunch of different project boards you could assembly yourself. Like the blue one above had 200 different project you could make by placing wiring from spring to spring. FM/AM radios to noise makers, all kinds of simple electronic projects.