• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

I am going to Ohio

MnTom

I am going to be in NE Ohio the middle of July (the 19th is a party for my nephew's retirement from the Air Force). Anybody want to have a get together of some sort?

Last time I was there I tried to get a hold of Diesel4life, but he went and threw his phone in Lake Erie. Maybe I shouldn't tell him I am going to be close to him?

If'n you're driving thru Chitcago to or fro;  you've got a place to stay here at the humble dump.

The log has been removed...........

I can't afford to go through there pulling my trailer. The Indiana and Ohio toll roads are way too expensive. I go through the U.P. and across the Mackinac Bridge and only run a little bit of the Ohio Turnpike. It may be about 100 miles farther, but it costs me less money.

Last time I was there I tried to get a hold of Diesel4life, but he went and threw his phone in Lake Erie. Maybe I shouldn't tell him I am going to be close to him?

Hey now, the walleye weren't biting that day until AFTER I sacrificed the phone!

But seriously, I'll be watching for your call, we'll have to get together for some breakfast one morning. The diner in Andover has some good food, or how about that little resteraunt in Wayne? Rt 193 and 322? Cross Roads I think? It's been a loong time since I've even been out that way. Isn't that close to your mom?

Yea, that isn't too terrible far. I am thinking of getting there around the 14th (nice to be retired!) and leaving about two weeks later depending on how things go. I can give you a call when I get there and we can figure out what we will do.

I am thinking of going to the Black Hills next week for something to do!