• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Trying to decide on what tires to buy...

I have some of the HiFly at's like mike on the front of my dually, can get them mounted and balanced for $105 each.

http://www.tirekingdom.com/tires/sku-detail/HiFly-Vigorous-AT-601/LT235-85R16-E-120-116R-235-85-16/sku570028.s?pageName=SLP&skuId=sku570028

I'm gonna order two more and put these and the two new ones on my trailer and then order a set of 255/85r16 for the dually unless I can find someone that wants to swap from single wheels to duals.

True, drivers do play a large role in the wear of a tire on any surface, but it doesn't matter what brand of tire you own running near max GVW on poor secondary dirt roads day in and day out is going to wear tires much faster than if your running on pavement all the time. Even Elmer's personal truck (my nickname for my buddy) wears em out fast, and he is the only one that drives that particular truck and he does not have a heavy foot.

Ryan when did you buy a dually?

:( I sold the 98 and have regretted it daily but I needed more cab room. I bought a 2005 dually and it looked like this when it left me

I didn't like the poor mileage and the payment. I sold it and then next day bought this 95 but had to buy the horse trailer that went with it. Sold the horse trailer and only had $2500 in the 95

Whoops, kinda went off subject, all apologies

post-265-0-86085600-1414793066_thumb.jpg

post-265-0-42929900-1414793761_thumb.jpg

Edited by 98whitelightnin