• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Fire Call: Vehicle Accident

• Owner

Toyota Camry vs. Logging truck (Unloaded).

The Toyota Camry had 3 young adults college age which appeared to be heading back toward Montana. I'm not certain what happen but the Toyota drift over the double yellow line and met the logging truck head on. This wiped out the front axle of the logging truck and he drifted down the guard rail to the turn off at Rainbow Bend road. The Toyota was bounced off the logging truck and thrown back to the East side of the highway. All I can say is everyone in the Toyota took on serious injuries.

Please people, slow down. Pay attention to what your doing while your driving your vehicle.

Too bad it was a fatality, but I really feel for the truck driver. He was in the correct spot (on his half of the road) and I am willing to bet that there was a complete inspection of his license and of the semi. That really frustrates me. Someone else screws up and hurts or kills someone and the first thing is the truck driver HAS to be guilty of something until he is proven innocent.

• Staff

People don't think. If they only knew how horribly painful it is just to get a badly injured hand or arm. The body is fragile. There have been deaths at even 30 mph.

If folks would realize how lucky we are today, not so long ago it would take 1- 3 days or even a week to go to the store with a Buckboard and horses.