• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Well, I can't say how different they would be compared to the 24v, but I have the 75 sticks from DAP. Turn the comp off and the only time they smoke is at first acceleration. With my setup I find it hard to make them smoke, its more of a haze. If I turn the comp on, forget it!

Edited by hex0rz

HexOrz My truck is a 1997 and I don't think there are any controllers like you have for your truck... Or, at least as far as I know :)  

You are correct. The only kind of 'chip' you can put in your truck are potatoe............

• Like 1

Could also be because I  just finished the Ball Joints on Yabba :thumb1:  All 4, even though the only one that was bad was the drivers side lower. I know the guy did the passenger side Just before I bought it in October, but he had installed the driveworks brand and I wanted the Moog Problem Solvers. The boots were already shot on the passenger side anyway. I will post pics later, headed out to aa Drum Circle right now!!! :hyper:  :hyper: :hyper:  

• 2 weeks later...

4 hole injectors are typically marine 155* spray.  They are not generally as desireable.

5,6,and 7 hole will generally do better.

Micro blind sac are excellent.  There is a reason that the newest injectors for 6.7L cummins and Duramax which have extreme emission controls use SAC nozzles. 

After removing the old injectors, I couldn't believe Yabba was running as well as he has been... (must be all on Heart) The old injectors were soooooooo nasty I have no doubt they were the original injectors. 257,134mi and now we have new life!!post-1978-0-36100400-1404614772_thumb.jppost-1978-0-74915800-1404614948_thumb.jp Icky huh??

Now, when I tromp on the pedal it jumps up to 80 in the blink of an eye!! Love it!!!

• Like 1

• Owner

Boy those nozzle where filthy. The first pic and the upper injector you can clearly see the build up around the spray nozzle. I'm sure it was interfering with quality of spray. Need to hitch up more and get some pyrometer temps up and cook those clean. Or that's right Florida don't have any big mountains...

post-1978-0-36100400-1404614772.jpg