• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Mobile device members

• Owner

Please could some do me a favor and verify that if you clear all your cache and cookies that f you visit the forum that the mobile devices are going to the mobile skin automatically and not the desktop. If you landing in the desktop let me know what device you got and I'll get it resolved ASAP.

• Owner

All is working as it should for me as well on my razr m with Android,

Just noticed signatures show up on mobile now too!

It was requested for signatures and I managed to add the script in for it.

I'm just wanting to be sure that mobile users are getting mobile skin and not the desktop skin. The reason for this is I wanted to be sure that Search engines can see the mobile skin properly and walk the site seeing both mobile and desktop skins. This does have a impact on search engines and results depending on what device your using.