• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

vp44 tapping?

Ok so am trying to make up my mind on this, I had a quadzilla with adrenaline and had a tap on the top cover but now this new edge cts that I installed came with a tap for a wire tap so just followed the instructions and made the tap on the wire but now am not so sure if that's the best place I called the customer service to ask how could I double check if in fact it got tapped and they told me to open up the box to check if the lights were on and in fact they were but I really don't feel a big difference in power even on level five . On the adrenaline you definitely could feel the difference when you turn it up ,could it just be the difference between programers?

356-inject.jpg

I all ready have this plates, should I just cut the end of the cable and attach one of this ring terminals ? If I do this what should I do with the cable that I put the posi-tap on ? I was thinking of just putting some tape on it . Thanks for the tips guys!

Turn the key on and engine not running check the terminal for +12 volts. If there is 12V signal then place your ring terminal on snug the jamb nut while holding the allen screw. Hook your Edge up to the tap. You good to go.

Ok will do, but should I just tape up the wire were I put the posi tap ?