• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

data from my drive on the highway

• Owner

Not bad... Great tool for logging information kind of like my ScanGauge II but your is a laptop data tool!... Now as for the IAT temps start with a cold engine and note the outside temp on there and then drive till it warms up then you see the IAT starts at the same temp as outside but as the coolant temp rises the IAT temp will rise too. But since you coolant is on the cold side you offset is going to be less. So taking a guess at your data logs and the data given the temp for the day was about 35*F right?

the outdoor approx 24F and i was coming home. as you can tell from the data, my truck was already warm.(my data from the trip to that location was lost when that program overwrote the log) i did notice how the iat and ect was nearly the same as outdoor temp at cold start...i think i even saw the grids kick onmy question is....even tho that 4th gear pull was pedal to floor...i only saw 71%throttle position. does that seem right or do i need to adjust my apps? also at idle, not touching pedal, i see 7%-9%.does anyone know how it calculates load? does the map sensor seem accurate to anyone(someone suggested that they looked low). thanks for your opinions

Edited by guesswho512

i took another trip today. i tried to get faster refreshes...but i believe the J-9141 is the bottle neck. the ccd bus is NOT the same as the CAN BUS but really similiar.(CAN BUS is required on 08 and newer,or so i heard). the ccd bus uses a funny baud rate and i cannot readily find a way to get to that speed(yet).:banghead: the first file has 300 or so seconds is warm up before i left. the second file is almost get right on highway, ~5miles, then exit highway and kill the software. the approx outdoor temp was ~28f guys with stock trucks and gauges...what #s do you typically see for boost and where is the probe at? the peak i saw was ~18.3, but that is from the MAP sensor...thank you everyone https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AhHyLR2_DBOgdFdkZ2VhQkdnUWgzVjFENU91Slg2RXc&hl=en https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AhHyLR2_DBOgdFBqSEtRWnc4OFN6UnQzdDR5NThDOWc&hl=en