• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

What did you do before breakfast?

• Owner

Nothing. I haven't had breakfast yet. Just a piece of sourcream-rhubarb pie (home made).

You might want to stop by here and pick my rhubarb. Fresh Idaho grown.

Heck just before lunch I managed to stack nearly all of it.

By later this evening I can have it loaded back up for stacking tomorrow.

• Owner

:doh:  Well I've gone it. I've gone back out set back up and slit another big trailer load of firewood before dinner. I know what I'll be doing before breakfast again. :ashamed:  In between all this managed to upgrade the Article Database software from Joomla 2.5.x to Joomla 3.3.x... You guys are just a bunch of slackers. Eating pie and not working a lick. :tongue:

• Owner

MoparMom must really be "cracking the whip" on Mike to get some wood put up!!

No. I'm wanting to clean up my wood dumping area before this weekend so I have somewhere to dump the new wood. Not to mention I would rather split firewood on cool mornings than hot summers days. That's working smarter not harder. :smart:

I replaced/repacked the wheel bearings in the TT, wasn't 100% needed but replacing is easier than cleaning and repacking.... :ashamed:

Hey at least you won't have any issues with your axles on your RV. :wink:

• Like 1