• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Smoking Trucks / Coal Rollers?

ok,  I'll   add  a  tidbit to the  'incorrectness'  apparent to this thread!

4th of  July,   there was  a  parade/celebration  in  Norfolk Ne,  and   there was a    controversial  entry;

Brtp1inCYAAaQxV.png

Now,  can  ANYONE  tell me  how in the  heck this is  'racist'???     When the  national media  picked up on this,   it  was labeled   'anti Obama', or  Racist.

His legacy  belongs in the crapper.  Period.    But  in no way  should this  be considered  'racist'...  Come on!  just because he is  black,  means  nothing but  cinnamon roll aroma  comes  out his  administration???

Recent  approval  polls  has  him  waaaay down,  so should those  people who  'didn't approve'  be considered   'racist, or  anti obama'???

edit:

can anyone  identify the  object  hanging from the  trailer hitch??

Edited by rancherman
  • Like 3

For anyone who thinks that FEDZILLA is not moving towards radical, fascist, over reach, read this:http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/07/09/epa-claims-it-has-power-to-garnish-wages-without-court-approval/

I don't know how this is considered political? Politics has to do with politicians. This is a govt. Bueuracracy that is seizing money from people because they violated a rule. This isn't political. This is TYRANNY.
  • Like 1

Need to take it up with big man Mike who fired up "This topic" in the general section. :doh:  :poke:

Can't seperate things anymore these days as the overreaching big brother has pushed its way into every single aspect of everyones life these days and for some reason people refuse to want to do anything about it except put these topics in a back room and try and hide it. Nothing is or was getting out of hand in here anyhow that I see. Everyone was posting their opinion and everyone has the same thought and no arguements or disagreements or anything else to be concerned with in my book.

• Like 2

• Owner

Yeah... guilty as charged. :duh::rolleyes:

But I figure I would share the impact of what some Moron's are doing to affect the laws that might be passed against us.

Can't seperate things anymore these days as the overreaching big brother has pushed its way into every single aspect of everyones life these days

Which seems to be the stem of this thread.

for some reason people refuse to want to do anything about it except put these topics in a back room and try and hide it.

Which I do but don't because this does impact the diesel owner directly.

As for Rancherman's post

http://forum.mopar1973man.com/index.php?/topic/8719-smoking-trucks-coal-rollers/page-2#entry94375

Just a bit borderline. More of hijack than to the topic.

Everyone was posting their opinion and everyone has the same thought and no arguements or disagreements or anything else to be concerned with in my book.

Which is true there is no bickering like I see at other sites. There is no personal attacks or pointing fingers yet...

Yeah... guilty as charged. :duh::rolleyes:

Don't feel bad Mike, this has happened to me on more than a few occasions. I read something that really gets me fired up and I set a forest fire. LOL!

Edited by LiveOak

You are right, Bill, it was just opinions, HOWEVER, when you start discussing your opinion about the current administraion (good ro bad) you are discussing politics. Plain and simple. Far as "hiding it in the back room" it wasn't put there to 'hide' it. It was put there so that someone who does not care to discuss or read or look at any politcal posts don't have to. It was also made private to keep the "thin skinned" from getting butt hurt. Aside from that, what does MOST political discussion have with the diesel community helping each other out? Do you really think that posting on here is going to change the political climate in the US? From what I have seen when a political forum is on a diesel pick up site all that happens is it becomes a Democrat/Obama bashing forum. Then it spills out onto the public forums and you have what is going on here. Now you know why I refuse to have a political forum on my site. If you recall Bill, THIS is the main cause I walked away from another forum. Again, I am going to respectfully request you take it to the political forum.

If may  constructively point out and I think this subconsciously threw me off track too.  If you look in the upper left hand corner of the original article linked to in Mike's original post.  There is a particular word that stands out with respect to the section of the Business Insider Magazine this article was posted in.  That word denoting the section of the magazine says Politics.  I didn't mean nor intend to throw a grenade in the cesspool.  :lol:  I posted this very article on my website venting just like Mike was.  I guess great minds think alike.  :burnout: I guess I didn't realize what section this was in but presumed it was a venting type of post.