• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Overloaded the 19.5's I think...

• Staff

My buddy had a power steering pump issue on the way camping, so I took his camper and gear the last 30 miles. He scaled 13,300 that morning in an 07 QC DRW. I am pretty sure I was pushing 14K with 9K on the rear axle. I could only get the air to 94psi with my OBA (I need a new pressure switch), but never topped 20 mph.

10e846b3388c7ca32179f22fbb044f12.jpg

• Staff

I'm not worried in the least about anything.

It did very well, no real roll to speak of either and there where some steep/windy sections. The biggest issue was how far back the 11' camper was since my toolbox didn't come out.

We ended up on the edge of the Frank Church Wilderness.

The biggest issue was how far back the 11' camper was since my toolbox didn't come out.

We ended up on the edge of the Frank Church Wilderness.

Thanks for mentioning that!!!  I was gonna if'n you didn't!!

Had to feel kinda funky though!!!  So glad you didn't try to do the speed limit!!

That's one place I wanna go...........................to the Frank Church.

• Staff

Thanks for mentioning that!!!  I was gonna if'n you didn't!!

Had to feel kinda funky though!!!  So glad you didn't try to do the speed limit!!

That's one place I wanna go...........................to the Frank Church.

It wasn't too bad, but the front felt a little light in dips.

What you can't see is that there where 3 adults and 4 kids in the cab.

I get to spend 2-3 weeks a year in or on the border of the Frank Church and I don't thinks it's enough...

Up here in my neighborhood...

Yup, well close... we where on the far eastern edge.