• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

What do you have under your seat?

• Staff

I'll play (looks like I can see why she weighs about 8400lbs)

Drivers Door

Spare Koozie

Beer Bottle Opener

Misc Keys

Hand Sanitizer

Leatherman

Water Bottle, or 2.. depending on how much I drank on the last drive :-)

Under Drivers Seat

10mm Glock

MAG LITE

Gloves

Cubbies by Shifters

.410 Shells

30 Herrett Rounds

300 H&H Rounds

20 ga shells

Chapstick

Ear Plugs

Over Shifter

Wifes Hair-tie's

Ear Plugs (retainer kind)

Pass Door

Water Bottles

MVUM (Motor Vehicle Use Maps)

Wife's Stuff

Under Pass Door

Baby Wipes

Kleenex

TP

Jockey Box

Normal Truck Stuff

Kleenex

Spare toothbush/toothpaste/floss

Napkins

Plastic Silverware

Spare Fuses

Center Console

Chargers

Advil

Gum

Swiss Army Knife

Under Back Seat

Normally nothing crazy, too hard to access with kids seats installed

Tool Box

Diesel Additive

ViAir Compressor

Air Hoses and Fittings

Recovery Gear (straps, clevis pins, etc)

Spare Fuel/Oil Filters

Spare Belt

Misc 1/4" and 1/8' NPT Plugs

Tie-Downs

Spider Webs

Various Ball Mounts

Hi-Lift Jack

Tire Chains (1 pr year round, 3 pr winter)

Tool Box

Can of Ether

4 MRE's

Water Bottles

Blankets

Machete

Tire Plug Kit

may i add...

driver door. leather work cloves. two rags. trailer plug adapters. XD40.

pass door. ear plugs, napkins. 2 rags.

glove box, owners manual, ear plugs, card with important phone numbers. (how many does your cell remember vs your brain) tire gauge, more napkins. deodorant.

center, 22 ammo, 40 ammo, a few flashlights, head lamp. fuel receipts, maps.

under front seats, nothing..

under rear seat, air compressor, 2x stock fuel filters, 1 fleetguard spin-on filter. tow strap, jumper cables, rain jacket, 4x water bottles, 2 can peanuts, 2x TP, role blue rags, glass cleaner, first aid kit.

4 ratchet straps, 2 pull straps.

hidden elsewhere in the truck cash, gold coins for break downs. emergency situations.

hidden so well the common thief will never find them..

anyone else  find  mice under their seat?   All the food you guys are  lugging around,  either intentional or  dropped...    gotta be   quite the  smorgasbord!

wife had  one  crawl up her leg..  (wearing shorts of course)..      at night to boot...     gawd,    18 months of  therapy later  she'll  actually  ride along with me...  daytime anyways!

Edited by rancherman

No Mice inside (had to remove the mouse habitat aka delux under hood insulation (NOW).  Mice get in through the heater by climbing into the cowel drains which are hidden behind the hood hinges.  I pushed SS pot scrubber up under the hinge...  the cowel still drains but no more mice inside.

I have been going through the door pockets, glove box, center seat storage, under seats, straightening out.  i have added & modified to my needs. 

I forgot, both my car & truck have screwdriver & wooden construction wedges and a long stiff wire (better than old fashioned coat hangers).  I have gotten the call to open a family member's car in a lockout situation.  A bit of tape or thin wood to protect the body finish, while prying slightly to introduce the wire.  Possble targets...  manual or power locks, power windows, the door handle.     

I added a claw hammer after watching a program about for to break out a auto window in an emergency (like a baby in a hot car).  In the demo, striking the center of a side window with a tire iron, bouces off, barely divots the tough laminated safety glass...  at it's strongest point.  In the demo, they used a tool to attack any side window, near the lower rear corner where it is the weakest.  After punching a hole IN, the rest of the window can be pulled OUT.  It worked in the demo, but I noted the window was not fully framed...  usually a guide at the front, absent at the rear edge.