• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

I sent the controller off to have it checked to see if there are any problems, and I got a call today that said the entire cable was corroded and corrosion was inside on the board. I think oh crap what is that going to cost? They tell me for the 99.00 fee for check up they will send a new updated controller. I guess we shall see.

I just got off the phone with Edge and sure enough she said it had crrosion on the pins and was spreading into box. So they are going to send me one that has to have a switch in cab to switch the power levels. Suposed to be a updated model, has anyone heard of the update?This is a Edge Ez that they are sending to me.

Sounds like a good unit, and I like the switch in the cab. I always left it on high because the other settings I did not like. If your controler is like mine #1 had no power # 2 a little more power but a lot of smoke and #3 better power and less smoke.

Controler came in to day and there are some difference in the modles. I think the new Ez on high has more timeing noise, it may just be me. I really hope this is going to help the problems I have had in the past. The switch in the cab is nice but I have a feeling I will just leave it on high. Unless I start playing around with diff. loads and Hwy condtions. And it is a new controler they sent, I thought they would send a old dusty controler off some back road driving ranch truck. LOLFor those just tuneing in my old controler bit the dust at about 18 months and Edge sent a new one out for 99.00 service fee, new cable and all.