• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

u-joints?

Took the fifth wheel out for the long holiday weekend. Was a 4hr round trip with the campground having some pretty steep hills throughout it. After getting there i coundnt get a run at the first one i didnt think i was going to make it up and This morning my tranny felt like it was slipping pretty bad. Could that have anything to do with the vibration I am having?

Drop your tranny pan and fluid into a white 5 gallon bucket. If your pan is lined with clutch material, your converter is probably done. How many miles? After the fluid sits a while in the bucket, the clutch material will settle to the bottom and you'll see it when you dump the fluid into another container.

On the flip side, once drained, the tranny may NOT be drivable if refilled with fresh fluid because you lost all your friction material. So, you might want to keep driving her till she officially craps out and start fresh....$$$