• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Gauge Time ISSPro EV2's

As for readings they are identical to the older DiPricols.

As for everyday driving back and forth to work I'm down to even lower numbers. I see roughly 400-500*F with 0-2 PSI boost going to work with cruise set at 55 MPH. Coming home up the grade I'm running 500-600*F with 2-3 PSI boost with cruise set at 55 MPH. MPG average round trip is around 23-24 MPG still using the 55 MPH speed limit.

Now if I kick it up to 65 MPH now everything goes away. 600-700*F with 2-5 PSI going down to work and 700-800* with 5-7 PSI heading home. Average MPG is about 17-19..

Yes. that 10 MPH make that much difference. As for the grade its roughly 1.2% figuring a 1,000 foot fall in elevation for 15 miles.

As for the pyrometer is very very quick to react compared ot the old DiPricol that was get slow. I going to assume the probe was start to fail because it work for about week and occasionally drop and pop up. No amp on this direct connect to the probe on the DiPricol but same on the ISSPro EV2's.

I'm loving the remote mounting of sender more so. This make it really handy when it comes time to test like fuel pressure or boost gauge reading I can remove the sender and hook a mechanical gauge up and test without digging. Sender fails (if and when) I can easily remove and replace.

All in 4th gear?