• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Bought Me a First Gen

Texas CTD

Update as of Sunday...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkYpWc2CzCw

Seals failed on exhaust and intake sides. Pumped the charge pipes and intercooler full of oil, but luckily it didn't get past the intercooler.

Slapped the HX35 back on, and dang if those seals hadn't gone too. I guess from sitting dry for 4 months? 

Sent the S362 out to be warrantied, and ordered a rebuild kit for the HX35. Hoping to be back on the road by the weekend.

Debating on compounds, or run the 62 a while longer after it gets warrantied.

• 6 months later...

Geez, no updates in forever. I guess there's not a whole lot to update though.

I did get the S362 rebuilt under warranty, and it has been fine.

In December I dyno'd the truck. Best numbers were 434HP / 901TQ.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukJJ43plgIU

Other than regular maintenance, and a water pump, I haven't done anything to it. Been working 70-75 hours a week, so that doesn't leave much time for truck shenanigans.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, jlbayes said:

That thing has to scoot right on down the road!

It does, for what it is. 

If my speedo worked, it would wrap around pretty fast. :whistle2:

GPS doesn't respond fast enough to look cool. 

It would be really fun with a 47RH, but that's another problem for another time.

11 hours ago, Texas CTD said:

It does, for what it is. 

If my speedo worked, it would wrap around pretty fast. :whistle2:

GPS doesn't respond fast enough to look cool. 

It would be really fun with a 47RH, but that's another problem for another time.

I've had a similar issue with the gps in my green truck. Actually speedo does the same thing, jumps lol. I really would like to put together a first gen but they bring stupid money up here in the rust.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...