Mouse Cursor in XP

dobienut

Last night browsing the web all of a sudden my mouse pointer went from small to huge. Can't remember if it was when I clicked something or just hovering a page. Went into my control panel and check accesibilty options and evrything is where it was before, and even going into mouse it still says i'm using  a small cursor, even though  it's not. Happened to me about a year ago but can't remember what I did to fix it? Anyone have this happen?

Yea I know i'm soon going to have to make a change. Was going to try the Linux and downloaded it onto a disc so I can try it without removing the windows program, but doesn't want to seem to boot up on a restart off the disc. I'll tinker around with it

• Administrator

Ummm... If that machine is still running hardware spec'd for Windows XP your going to have issues even for running Linux. So your going to need to consider new hardware as well as software that matches up.

XP= best operating system ever

I use Win XP mostly now for Virtual Box being it is so small and everything still works on it. But I will not allow VirtualBox internet access being Win XP is so full of security holes now it not even funny. But as a stand alone software still working excellent.

I have a high end HP slide/negative scanner that doesn't want to work under 7 or even XP (which it was set up for)...  after latest updates were added.  I took it off Internet & the scanner is back to doing multiple images again.  so I dedicated my old XP laptop to this task.   

BTW, my 7 computers lost their auto spell check with a recent update.  MicroSoft??  Not loving it!