• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Garage Plugin

Just got my truck and tent trailer all set up in the garage. It does take a few minutes to go through and enter all of the info though. Basically just fill in the blanks on the first page. Like it says, that comment box on the first page is not for modifications!! That is just an area for some general info on your vehicle. OE options and stuff like that. You can add some pictures in at the bottom there. Then save/create your vehicle page. Now there will be a "modifications" tab at the top of the page. Click on the little green plus sign next to it. Now you can add info about your mods just like you did to set up the vehicle. Just fill in the blanks and add some pictures if you want to.

Note: You only do one mod per modification post. Dont try to do all of your mods on one page. That way when you are all done they will come up in a nice list and people can pick one mod to look at. After you save/create each mod, just hit that little green plus sign again and add your next mod.

Like I said before, it does take a few minutes to finish everything up. I think it looks/works very nice when it is all finished though.

Hope this helps anyone having issues setting up your virtual garage.

• Staff

Well I have sat down to do this twice and have stopped before I got started. Maybe it's just me, but it seems like a lot of work for a harder to view setup.

I do like the rigs at the top of the page, but after that it isn't as user friendly (posting or reading).

Am I the only one who likes the old way better?

• Owner

I admit thee initial setup is bit long but I like the separated function of it. Now each mod is its own page basically you could go even deeper into installation or other things too. Then the automatic thread is created for each vehicle as well. Then if you sell the vehicle or delete it from the list... It deletes the thread as well. It more uniformed now and can be customized even deeper.

• Owner

VEHICLE PRICE

Don't put a price on your vehicle unless your planning on selling said vehicle.

VEHICLE THREADS

I've also come up with a awesome idea too. You know the garage creates a thread for your vehicle. Some of us listed our toys too like my RV and my ATV. Why not post trips and experiences on the thread for that particular vehicle. Like if I take the RV out on a trip share your trip on that thread. Another example like if MoparMom and myself take off with the ATV for afternoon ride why not share the experience with all you? Another example is I've got my utility trailer I can take a few photos of what I've been hauling and post it up.

VEHICLE PHOTOS

Please do keep the photos up to date. I'm going to consider starting the Truck Of The Month in December hopefully we have enough vehicles to start voting on. So please do keep up to date photos of your vehicle.

MODIFICATION PRICE

But please do fill in the price for modifications you purchased or had installed on said vehicle. This way others will know what it cost to do this mod.

MODIFICATION COMMENTS

Please put in any special information about said mod. Any helpful tips or tricks is always good. If its too much for the little box then post it up for the vehicle in the thread. It will kind of start a time line of different things done to your vehicles.