• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

blue smoke and rough starting

taking it to mechanic masters in paris, ky monday. they were recommended by thoroughbred diesel, apparently thats where they send all their work thats not sponsor work. ill tell them the symptoms and let you guys know what they find. just incase they try to screw me

Defer to the paper towel trick:

- Take your dipstick out and let one drop of oil fall onto a paper towel. Give it a minute to soak into the towel. Report back with the size of the saturation and the characteristics of it. This will give you an idea of how much fuel dilution there is in the oil. It'd be even better if you could provide a high quality picture of it as well.

• Like 1

at first i thought i was, but i actually misread the dipstick. complete blonde moment honestly

oil is fine, perfect level still. blue smoke is gone, no hard idle. starts first crank. mopar screwed me for $130 for the relays though. couldnt find them anywhere else