• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Lets Talk!

Cowboy

Howdy Guys,  First off I hope everyone had a great Christmas and are enjoying there Sunday.  Mike (Mopar1973Man) has recently upgraded the chat room so 20 can now be in there at once!  And since I was hoping to get to know you all better, I would like to setup a get-together In the Chat room.  This meet-up would be every Saturday & Sunday evenings.  The Topic can be what ever you like.  How your Dinner was.  How your ford broke down.  How much you're enjoying your beer.  Or your affections towards goats!!!

Logging in the Chat room isn't limited to these dates.  You can check-in whenever you would like,  if there isn't anyone on, maybe stick around and someone might pop in.

I hope to see you soon!
Brad
  • Like 1

Howdy Guys and Gals.  Just a simple reminder to myself and others.  Tonight will be another get-together, and hopefully a big one!  I've had the privilege of meeting some of you in the last week,  And boy was I having a great time!

I hope to meet you soon!

Brad

Won't be in tonight, Wife and I are headed out on a date night and going to see a bluegrass show in Bismarck.

http://www.cottonwoodbluegrass.com/

http://www.bluemoonrisingband.com/

Gotta get out of the house, mother in law just got out of the hospital after 4 days with pneumonia in one lung and the flu and the wife brought her to our house to recover, :doh:  My wife and I are about the only ones I know of in a 6 county area that have not been sick yet so she brings the epidemic right into my living room hacking and gagging all over the place trying their best to fully infect the rest of the country side.

Good thing I am stocked up on all kinds of Young living essential oil products especially Thieves oil products. :woot:

• Like 1

Howdy Again!  

First thing I want to say is a simple thank you.  Thank you to all that came into Chat last night, and to all that have come in the last couple weeks!  I was having a blast, and was able to meet so many new virtual faces!  I believe we got up to 10 people in there at once!  So Again, I want to send a Thank You to each and every one of you!  And please feel welcome to come in again for tonight's get-together, or any time you just wanna BS with someone.

Nice Meeting you all,

Brad

• 3 weeks later...

Howdy Guys, I'm super sorry I wasn't in the Chat Room last night.  Got busy with other things and it totally slipped my mind.  Though I hope to see you tonight!