• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Notification Button

MnTom

Hey Michael, the last couple of days when I try to see any notifications the drop down box does not open. I get the 'working' symbol for a second or so then the box goes to about 1/2 the size of the 'search' box. Any ideas?

I don't know.... I rebooted my laptop and even did a manual update for FireFox...... I am going to check from another computer and see what happens. This is all I get.

post-18-0-76973500-1421515600_thumb.jpg

• Staff

Email coming at you from the site.

attachicon.gifah64id.png

Also checked to see if hotmail had blacklisted "Mopar1973Man.Com". None found.

Didn't receive it, and it's not blocked (check weekly) and is actually on my "good" email listing. It's random too, I'll get a few notifications, not all, for a couple days and then it could be months again.

• Owner

I've had issues in the past with hotmail blacklisting the site. I just verified with hotmail the site isn't blacklisted. If I turn on my email notifications I got a ton load. AH64ID do you have another email address you can test with? How about your internet provider? Something other than hotmail just to verify it not a hotmail issue.

• Staff

Internet is different. It doesn't work at work, home, or on my iPad (verizon).

Try sending me one at ah64id@ gmail and one at lcbb_5.9 at msn

Problem is I use one account for all forums, and don't really want to deal with 2 or another account.

I think I have tried other email in the past, as a test, with varying success. I am sure I am not your only member with Hotmail, do the others have the same issues?

Do you have a different email the site can try for testing purposes?

I'm sure you recall, buy this has been an issue for a long time. The site used to show a symbol next to threads I follow when I would hit "View New Content" but it no longer does.

• Owner

Like I said attempt with another email other than hotmail or live. I've had issues with them blacklisting my site but for some reason when I check the black list my IP address is not listed. So I'm baffled as well. But still in all freebie email account like hotmail, gmail, etc are typically very common for black listing sites. Funny now if you used a provider like frontier or what ever your provider is then this problem is very very rare to occur. Not to mention if you look up hacking (any free email) on youtube you'll find they are very very common to be hacked and used for spamming.