• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Ideas for exterior B-Pillar trim?

The decal between the side glass and the quad cab glass on my truck is peeling. I'm thinking of peeling it off, sanding it and just painting it black. Anyone have a better idea? It looks like crap. You can buy the replacement decal's from Dodge but it's around 100.00 basically for two strips of black vinyl decal. I'll go ahead and take that option off the table. They've lost their minds.

Edited by rlane547

You just had to put that up there didn't you? Now I can't decide whether to go black or paint to match the truck. Yours sure does look good.

There's factory pain underneath the decal. You just need get the decal off, which you have to do either way to paint it. Heat gun it!

There's factory pain underneath the decal. You just need get the decal off, which you have to do either way to paint it. Heat gun it!

We've got a heat gun and one of those air decal removers at the shop. I'm gonna give it a shot. Thanks. I'll post pics when I do it.