• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

How much boost pressure gauge do I need?

I am running the factory cooler line from chrysler with the temp sender port in it on my 02. Looks like the price is the same as the factory line so its your choice. That one looks like a well made unit, I do not like that the sender port is at the cooler end instead of the tranny end though. The factory line has the port about 2 inches from the tranny fitting. That line is the best way to go for the most accurate tranny temps also anyhow.

Do you think having port on cooler end of the line will make that much of a difference? We're only talking about a little over a foot, and I can't see temp dropping that much in that short of distance. Just curious. I guess if doing heavy towing, maybe the small drop in temp from the short difference might be critical - just thinking out loud.