• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Finally got a real fuel pressure gauge!

I got tired of my second failing Glowshift fuel pressure gauge and put in an ISSPRO EV-2 that matches my pyro. It's so nice to have a gauge that reads correctly that I can trust. I still have a liquid filled mechanical under the hood for back-up and this ISSPRO agrees with it 100%. Glowshift from new only read 5psi when the mechanical read 18psi :duh: . Did I mention I like ISSPRO?

I have a Glowshift boost gauge that has been real good to me. The FP gauge..... not so good. I went through 3 senders even with their snubber and a needle valve. Finally got a new gauge with the latest stepper motor technology and it read way off. New gauge but since I was not the original purchaser they would not hear about warranty. Needless to say I'm done with them.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...