• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

So, where is everybody going?

CSM

With the closing of this site, where is everybody going to go for their truck needs or diesel fix?  I know most of us are on Cummins Forum... but don't really like the mess over there that much.  I am curious if there is anywhere else worth going.

Thanks.

• Like 1

• Staff

To be honest I have stopped using most of the forums altogether... I spend more time on RV.NET these days that diesel sites.

I am on here the most, followed by TDR. It's a pay site, but that does weed out the kids who like smoke. Lots of great information there, and a cool magazine.

I still hop on CF, but that's mainly because I am a tuner for a dealer there and talk about UDC tuning. I also pop into CompD, rarely, and Diesel Truck Resource from time to time.

• Like 2

Mike I am very sorry to see you leave. Makes me wonder if I donated enough often enough. If the financing is the problem I am sure that the members would rather contribute some cash rather than leave your site. You have been a loyal friend to all of us and if you feel like you are in this alone, speak up. If you are just tired I understand, I am 69 years old and worn out too.

To be honest I have stopped using most of the forums altogether... I spend more time on RV.NET these days that diesel sites.

I am on here the most, followed by TDR. It's a pay site, but that does weed out the kids who like smoke. Lots of great information there, and a cool magazine.

I still hop on CF, but that's mainly because I am a tuner for a dealer there and talk about UDC tuning. I also pop into CompD, rarely, and Diesel Truck Resource from time to time.

Oh man! you are my go to guy for filters and other important info

• Like 1

The only other site I'm on is TDR. It is a great forum and for the most part very laid back. Like John said, the annual fee keeps the RIF RAF out. I'm a member at CF but literally the only reason I ever get on there is to check out the classifieds.

This place has been the best source of info for 2nd gen trucks by far, and some of the best people too. Really bummed we will no longer be able to "congregate" here, but do understand the reasons why.

Tom, I didn't know you owned the DTR, will have to check it out this weekend.

• Like 1

The Forum at TDR has not needed a current subscription to be on must have been just to sign up initially. I have not subscribed to TDR for several years and my forum acct is still active as I post there a couple times a year or so yet.

I have been registered on Toms site for a few years so will look for most of you over there from here on out. :thumb1:

• Like 1

The Forum at TDR has not needed a current subscription to be on must have been just to sign up initially. I have not subscribed to TDR for several years and my forum acct is still active as I post there a couple times a year or so yet.

I have been registered on Toms site for a few years so will look for most of you over there from here on out. :thumb1:

Yeah you are right I just signed up there!