• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Senior Citizen Kicks Some Butt

dorkweed

:lmao: That guy was a little too fit of an old guy though. I want to see someone with a walker do that :lol:

Doesn't matter though.............A 67 year old man kicked the snot of a "wannabe" gangbanger that was probably half his age..................and after he's bleeding (probably AIDS) all over the place he says he's "Gonna Kill Him"!!!!!!!!!!!! ....................PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

By the way it sounded, it sure seemed like one of the "homeys" "*******" was filming the thing!!!!!:cookoo::cookoo:

That's what is wrong with today... Nobody gives anyone any kind of respect... Now if the colored guy would of been repectful of his elders (as I was taught) it would of been just fine...

But Michael; you're a racist!!!!!!!! They're not "colored" nowadays, they're "African-Americans"!!!!! Which, IMHO gives them free reign to do anything. In other words.......if you accent the "african" part, they're gonna accuse you of being a "racist"!!!!! If you accent the American part, you're still a racist because you didn't mention the "black" part !!!!!!!! It's a "lose, lose" situation for any white boy IMHO!!!

That's what is wrong with today... Nobody gives anyone any kind of respect... Now if the colored guy would of been repectful of his elders (as I was taught) it would of been just fine...

I think the same way. And as far as what to call black people.I say black guy.And i say it in front of black people.Havent got punched yet.I had a black boss when i was younger.Cool dude.That 67 year old told the young man his age yet he still tryed to punch him, real stupid.I dont care how much smack i here from a geezer's mouth hitting him shows no class.