• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

He351ve stand alone Arduino controller code for 2nd Gen Cummins

• 1 year later...

First i must say thank you for all of the help. Now for my problem im new to arduinos trying my best here i think im doing good then i hit a snags like this.

image.png.18155c7462090ca51db062a5eb780bc9.png

what am i doing wrong i am just trying to get to the point where i can load it to a board thanks for the help

Edited by flopper85
double loaded snip it

I dont know whats going on. I have the code uploaded to the arduino, I can go into the serial plotter and see the data changing. when I hook up POTS, I'm able to change the veins on the serial data. But, when I connect the power, and Can wires I dont get movement. 
The only thing that happens, is when I connect the power wires the motor spins for a second then stops. 
From the he351ve actuator, heres hot I have the wires hooked up. 
Red/blue = 12v power
Green/white = GND
Yellow = CanH
Green = CanL
Most likely dont have those connected correctly, eh? I dont want to screw up the actuatur. 

1 hour ago, Rod said:

I know in the holset etool it reads out the data (historical time at what temperature, lifetime, time spent above max temp... only if I had a Etool to log..................

you can look at the can recieve function.  if the data is being outputed by the turbo then it is in that data string.  current temp is there, maybe there is historical as well.  

39 minutes ago, Llamajwc said:

I dont know whats going on. I have the code uploaded to the arduino, I can go into the serial plotter and see the data changing. when I hook up POTS, I'm able to change the veins on the serial data. But, when I connect the power, and Can wires I dont get movement. 
The only thing that happens, is when I connect the power wires the motor spins for a second then stops. 
From the he351ve actuator, heres hot I have the wires hooked up. 
Red/blue = 12v power
Green/white = GND
Yellow = CanH
Green = CanL
Most likely dont have those connected correctly, eh? I dont want to screw up the actuatur. 

I documented the wiring in the article for the controller, I dont remember anymore what wiring goes where.  

Does the turbo veins " jump" when you apply power?

I have triple confirmed the connections are correct.

I see it's getting sent a message on the plotter. 

It doesn't jump when power is applied, it. Just runs for 2 seconds then stops. 

I can disconnect the power, reconnect and it runs again for 2 more seconds.