• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Facebook page

Don't have facebook.  :ashamed:

Me neither, no interest in it at all, some friends have walked me through it on their pages and I see absolutely no point other than for folks to publicly brag and gossip and share worthless dribble. What is the point of likes and why are there no dislike buttons there from what I hear?

• Like 1

• Owner

True. I tend to agree that why I don't really have a personal page. The personal page is my user account for the group account. I use the 2 account now for solely advertising purpose of the site. The only reason I got now years ago was to hunt down a few high school friends. Then on the the old vBulletin 4.2.x software I used my personal account so other facebook users could auto log in. Since I might not have the willingness for Facebook but lots of younger generations do. So Being this is "business" and "advertising" you have to open all social media like it or not... It's here. Someone has to man up and provide it and deal with it. If you remember I had a classified ad posted for a solid month to hire someone to maintain it. Now the group page is different than a standard facebook page it more a business wall that a business can interact with clients. Or as other group turn them into big swap meet areas (not liking that idea).

Personal Page

https://www.facebook.com/Mopar73Man

Mopar1973Man.Com Group Page

https://www.facebook.com/moparmanforum

• Like 1

I will keep the page maintained & try to keep promoting it. Eventually, it should bring new members. When we get a TOTM or new articles, I will announce them there, also.

Ed

That's a brilliant idea!

• Like 1