• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Server Move - Completed.

• Owner

I'm pretty sure everything is up and functional for the main parts of the softwares (forum and articles). If anyone see any errors or weirdness in the site please post a support ticket. I will deal with them as they come. I'm missing like the social media icon above and a few other things. So if you spot things that are working right. Please make a support ticket explain to the best of your abilities of what you see or the errors that are displayed. Like I just got done fixing the article database and configuring PHP module so things a function properly. Like I said it might not be obvious and stick out but if you stumble on a bug. Please report it. 

• Like 1

• Owner

Just for fun. I called top and looking at the server load with about 65 connection to the site.

post-1-0-57426900-1424229040_thumb.png

Load average numbers: first set is 1 minute, second set is 5 minute, third set is 15 mintues.

A load of 1.00 is 100% load. You can exceed this but traffic is backing up. But you see we are really low with the sixty some odd connections. So I got to say thank you to all the members that donated money to get the server updated. :thanks:

• Like 1