• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Front and Rear bumper build

That bumper is sweet! I have a cnc plasma available to me and I'm not sure I could make it that nice- well done df.

We'll thank you but it only looks that nice in pictures, up close I barely had time to grind some edges flat, but I like the rugged look. Really with straight edge you can make pretty straight cuts with torch. The only negative thing about it is things can warp, that's where plasma would be sweet. Actually when I notched my rear bumper for license plate it bowed in middle where ends of bumper slightly came up, If I put my long level end to end there will be gap of 1/2" or so in middle. But after looking at it I noticed that when tailgate open it perfectly matches that curve, so I left it alone.

• 3 years later...
1 hour ago, Blueox01 said:

Want to mail me those cardboard patterns? I'll pay for the fed ex envelope.

No :shifty: lol. They are not perfect by any means and I only kept the main brackets ones. You can easily make some out of cardboard pretty fast just start cutting, you may change things as you go anyway, my final brackets were slightly different anyway. That pattern is kind of for an idea more less. 

You have way more skills then I do and a nice shop looks like, these things I keep for a weird reasons and don't really want to get rid off. Sorry :party: