• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Troubles at home

joecool911

Ever hear that christians who are truly doing gods work will have a target on their backs? Well, I'm having marital problems now. Not asking for anything from ok you guys. Just making you aware that there seems to be a price to pay here on earth for shoring up eternity with God. Job was tested to the point of loosing all his wealth and family. He passed the test from the devil with God's blessing. But he paid a hefty price for his obedience. Nobody said we have life here on earth better/easier than non christians. It's not easy to have beliefs and stay the course. But faith will get us to the next phase in life.

I've got lots of friends here. But I'm sure open to discussion with him too. Plus my pastor is a close

Friend. I'm the church treasurer, so very deeply connected with good christian people. Spiritual battles are an ongoing issue for Christians. Testing our resolve.

Ours are still young so I can't relate to that, but I'm sure it is a monumental change in life. Hopefully positive activities can be found to help fill the void that is being felt. This has actually been a concern of mine for a few years now for the wife, outside of work she literally consumes herself with the children to the point she never makes time for herself. She's lost any social life she ever had. I used to try to get her to break away once in a while to make time for herself but it caused tension so I dropped it altogether. It still worries me, one has to make time for yourself to unwind even if its only an hour or two once a week. A mental break from the daily grind is important.

• 1 month later...
  • Staff

Joe I just now read about this, if you need to have coffee with a good bud I'm here for you with money for coffee and breakfast if you wish.

I stand with the Lord, no matter what befalls...... in spite of my doubt, in spite of the evil powers and my never ending faults. I've seen my faith word absolute wonders. The Lord forewarns me too about what he's going to do. I try telling myself what are you thinking about that for, comes out of no where usually? It's just a pipe dream, but then it happens. And it's not what I ask for it's always what he knows I need. That's always better.

I gave up asking for anything and pray for others more.

• Staff

Joe, commit your losses, sorrows, tears to the Lord. Weather  money, love, material things, emotional hurt. He'll bless you in his own time for your faith. Happens inside your heart not your head, it's like truely being released from prison.

I forgave my wife for everything that hurt so much over our years but sometimes we are so used to using our head rather than our hearts in faith that it's not real. Never give up waiting for the Lord to do things in His own time.